Nestled behind the Cariboo Mountains in a remote location only accessible by a 2-hour forest service road, the unforgettable Tyax Lodge awaits!
Tyax Lodge is an invitation to discover an idyllic natural setting. Resting on the shores of Tyaughton Lake, the resort showcases rugged mountain peaks, pristine lakes, stunning glaciers and a diverse ecosystem of wildflowers and wildlife.
When evening comes, you can relax by the campfire and sing along to cowboy songs!
With its remote wilderness setting, Tyax Lodge offers a wide range of outdoors activities, with something for everyone:
- Fitness centre, whirlpools and sauna
- Wildlife viewing
* Ages 0 to 15: Accommodation is FREE when sharing a room with a parent
* The price is per person per day in double occupancy
* The price includes:
- One night's accommodation in the main lodge
- Breakfast the following morning
- Applicable taxes.
Beautiful calm and rejuvenating place
(Translated by Google) Didn't take the car for 3 days! Foot ????
The terrace of the room - the view of the lake - the sauna - the nautical activities - the restaurant... all very well