Duration: About 2 hours
Schedule: Between 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (11:00 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays)
Location: Le Ciel restaurant (28th floor of Hôtel le Concorde)
Enjoy a marvellous gourmet experience with stunning views of magnificent Quebec City!
Here are the main characteristics of the revolving restaurant:
- 183 meters above ground
- 89 meters in circumference
- 360 degrees of picture windows
- Scenic elevator
- Visibility up to 20 km in clear weather
- Rotational speed of 1 1/2 hours
Get ready to experience fine dining and a hearty 3-course meal, based on the season and the inspiration of the chef.
|Season||Adult||0 to 10 yrs old|
|2023/01/01 to 2023/05/31||€49||€13|
* Le Ciel, the only revolving restaurant in Quebec City, is at the top of Hôtel Le Concorde, 182 metres above sea level.
* The restaurant completes a full rotation every 90 minutes.
1225, cours du Général-de-Montcalm, Québec, (QC)
(Translated by Google) Service a bit long but that leaves time to enjoy the setting.
(Translated by Google) to do absolutely, very good meal, attentive staff and more panoramic view of the city and yes we turn during the meal