Discover Auberge du Ravage, Québec's only five-star forest inn nestled in the heart of Charlevoix's boreal forest with a splendid view of Des Bouleaux Lake. Built on an enchanting site, the inn is renowned for its warm hospitality and its gourmet dining.
The inn was so named due to the presence of a moose ravage on the mountain behind it. A ravage is the name given to a place where moose spend the harsh winter season.
- 20 rooms with private bathroom
- Finnish sauna
- Relaxation room
- Access to Des Bouleaux Lake
- 1 double bed / 2 or 3 single beds
- Private bathroom with shower
- Windows featuring views of nature
Parc des Grands-Jardins, Saint-Urbain, (QC)