Welcome to Gîte du Cap-Blanc B&B, located in the only village on Anticosti Island. You will be given a warm welcome by your host, Tessa.
A stay filled with discoveries awaits you on Anticosti Island with a program that includes many activities, must-see tourist attractions, and maybe even a few well-kept secrets!
A homestay is the perfect way to meet new people and discover Quebec culture and legendary warm hospitality.
- 4 rooms with private bathroom
- Communal living room
- Communal kitchen
- Beach access
Your stay includes:
- Roundtrip transportation by private zodiac from the North Shore to Anticosti Island (with guide)
- Round-trip transport to/from the Cap-Blanc gîte in Port-Menier
- 3 nights with breakfast at Gîte Cap Blanc located in Port Meunier
- 10 meals (2 meals on Day 1; 3 meals on Day 2; 3 meals on Day 3 & 2 meals on Day 4)
- An accompanying guide for the duration of your stay on Anticosti
- All the visits, activities and necessary equipment,
- The inflatable (zodiac) excursion with an experienced guide in the Mingan Islands (Day 4)
- Entrance fees for SEPAQ and Parc Canada
- 1 queen bed or 1 double bed or 1 double + 1 single bed
- Private bathroom
41 Rue du Cap-Blanc, Port-Menier, (QC)