Located within an 1,100 acre forest on Quadra Island, between the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Tsa-Kwa-Luten Lodge is the ideal spot to get back in touch with Mother Nature!
The lodge features West coast Indigenous architecture and a chance to enjoy the culture of the Kwagiulth people in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
- 36 rooms
- Hot tub
- Hiking / walking trails
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Nearby activities ($) : canoeing, mountain biking, fishing with or without guide, nature observation cruise, diving and snorkeling, sea kayak, sailing
Green lodging: This property has implemented eco-friendly initiatives and behaviours to reduce its environmental impact.
- 1 king bed or 1 queen bed or 2 double beds
- Balcony or patio
- Discovery Passage and Vancouver Island view
- Coffee-tea maker
- Hair dryer
- 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds
- Sitting area with fireplace
- 2 bathrooms
1, Lighthouse Road P.O.Box 460, Quathiaski Cove, (BC)
Perfect accommodation and location, and friendly and helpful reception staff. But the restaurant service was not very friendly and was slow. Go to the pub by Rebecca Spit instead for an evening meal.
(Translated by Google) Even off season and with the main building closed, this was the best hotel of the trip.
Old resort, few staff and not very available
(Translated by Google) No elevator to get luggage up and down, no TV in the room.
Very bad service in the restaurant