Duration: 3 hrs
Schedule: Departure at 5:00 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and at 4:00 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays
Season: April to November
Departs from: Waterfront Station, downtown Vancouver
A culinary adventure you won't want to miss through the streets of Vancouver. With its strong European and Asian influence, the city is known for its rich culture and unique food scene!
With your passionate, expert guide, you will discover the historic Gastown district, Vancouver's most vibrant restaurant scene, famous for its award-winning restaurants, inventive dishes, eccentric personalities, and inspiring decor.
After starting your adventure at a stylish brew pub, your guide will lead you off the beaten tourist path to your next destination, a lavish craft cocktail bar where you will enjoy classic cocktails and Asian-inspired canapés.
Next, take a stroll through the neighbourhood as your guide reveals the quarter’s legends and secrets, before stopping to sample local farm charcuterie and cheeses accompanied by BC wines.
Your tour ends in style at a modern, upscale Chinese dining lounge that will entice your taste buds with innovative classics.
Are you ready for the ultimate historical and gastronomical Vancouver experience?
|Season||Adult||0 to 18 yrs old|
|Season (2022)||$123||are not accepted|
* Prices include a guided walking tour of Gastown's historic district, tasting of 4 dishes, 3 artisanal beers, 3 wines and 2 cocktails, a guide, gratuity on food and beverages tasted, and applicable taxes.
* A tip for the guide is at the guest's discretion.
* Tours are not available on Sunday-Monday.
* This activity is recommended for ages19 and over, but children are welcome (non-alcoholic beverages will be served).
* If a guest has food allergies or intolerances, a menu will be prepared to the best of our ability that provides at least 1 or 2 dishes that meet dietary restrictions, if requested in advance.
* For adults who do not consume alcohol, non-alcoholic alternatives will be provided if requested in advance.
318 Homer Street, Vancouver, (BC)