Make the most of your time in Ontario with a stay at Arowhon Pines Resort in the heart of Algonquin Park: nature, peace and a complete change of scenery guaranteed!
Arowhon Pines Resort is the perfect spot for couples and families to relax and recharge their batteries. Nestled on the edge of a lake in the middle of the forest, it boasts a unique, unspoiled setting with picture-perfect scenery everywhere you look.
From the time you arrive you are charmed by the warm welcome you receive. At Arowhon Pines, guests are treated like royalty!
The resort offers many special touches for your enjoyment: coffee and muffins for early risers, afternoon tea and scones, packed picnic lunches for exploring the park, impromptu barbecues by the lake, and much more...
The peaceful, cozy rooms with ensuite bathroom and antique furniture provide the ultimate in comfort and relaxation, while the hand-hewn log dining room serves unforgettable hearty meals prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients. Bon appétit!
Spend a peaceful night in your cabin by the lake.
The following morning, after a hearty breakfast, the day is yours to do what you like.
Hiking is an excellent way to explorer the area and increase your knowledge of Canadian wild animal and plant life. You may be lucky enough to spot a moose, deer, beaver, fox, black bear, or some of the 250 species of birds that inhabit the park.
Explore the lakes and streams by canoe or kayak, provided for your enjoyment by your hosts during your stay.
You can go for a swim in the lake, play some tennis, or even relax in the sauna.
In short, Arowhon offers everything you need to make your stay utterly enjoyable and unforgettable!
The price is per person (double occupancy) per night and includes:
- Full board
- Applicable taxes
The price does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Luggage handling
Saison: June 2 to Oct. 9, 2018
Location: Algonquin Park (Ontario)
* Clothing to bring: windcheater with hood, warm jacket in September/October, sweater or polar fleece, windproof pants, shorts, T-shirts, casual clothing, hiking shoes (and/or sports shoes), flip-flops or sandals that can go in the water, swimsuit.
* Accessories to bring: water bottle, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera (and extra batteries), binoculars, toiletries.
* Each room is quipped with: private bathroom, bathrobes, hair dryer.
NB: Iron & ironing board available on request.
* Arowhon Pines resort is the perfect spot to unwind and "disconnect". There is no television in the rooms: nature awaits!
* Mobile phones do not work in the area (laptop with Internet available for emergency use).
* Activities included with your stay: canoeing, kayaking, shuffleboard and horseshoes, nature watching.
* Facilities at your disposal during your stay: tennis courts, sauna, badminton/volleyball net, games room, hiking trails.