1720, Chemin de la Canardière, Québec, (QC) - See map
Auberge Amérik combines an ideal location with quiet, individually decorated guestrooms!
Your host, Nicola, will offer you a friendly welcome and valuable suggestions on what to see and do in the Old Capital and the surrounding area. They will even lend you bicycles to get around, unless you prefer to travel by bus or by car.
The Victorian-style building is located in an artistic neighbourhood away from busy traffic, close to Old Québec and the main attractions of the historic city.ROOMS
- 8 rooms with private bathroom
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Hair dryer
- Free outdoor parking
- Use of bicycles (subject to availability on arrival)
- Self-serve laundry facilities with iron & ironing board ($)
- Rooftop terrace
- Massage therapy ($) and NeuroSpa ($)
- Free access to the gym at the community centre across the street