Welcome to Niagara Falls KOA, a family-oriented campground with a reputation for friendliness.
All of our guests agree: this campground offers a warm ambiance, courteous service and clean showers!
Not to mention the iconic Niagara Falls, just 7 minutes from the campground. If you don't feel like driving, you can take the campground's shuttle!
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Washrooms with showers ($), toilets and sinks
- RV dumping station
- Fire pit on each site
- Communal kitchen
- Self-serve laundry facilities ($)
- Bar: light meals, drinks, etc.
- Small convenience store: laundry detergent, firewood, souvenirs, etc
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet (available on most campsites)
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- 2 indoor hot tubs
- Children's playground
- Shuttle ($) to and from Niagara Falls (departures every 30 minutes in season)
- Activities ($); mini-golf, bicycle rental, Arcade games
8625 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, (ON)