Covering an area of 536 km², this national park gives off an air of serenity in keeping with its gently undulating terrain.
On this wide plateau with its hills and valleys and network of lakes and rivers, life moves to the rhythms of nature.
The creation of the park in 1970 ensured the protection of this bountiful natural territory and its ecosystem, preserving a representative sample of the central part of the Canadian Shield.
Get in touch with nature by staying in one of the park's campgrounds. The sites are located in wooded areas so as to respect the privacy of each group of campers.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES (RIVIERE À LA PÊCHE SECTOR)
- Washrooms with showers, sinks and toilets
- Picnic areas
- Kitchen shelters
- Convenience store within 12 km
- Firewood for sale ($)
- Boat rental and equipment within 12 km
- Community hall
- Dumping station
- Activities with naturalists in summer
- Children's playground
- 12 km from the Lac-Édouard beach via the Parkway.
Secteur: Rivière à la Pêche, St-Jean-des-piles, (QC)