24, rue Prudent-Cloutier, Mont-Saint-Pierre, (QC) - See map
At Chalets Vermont you will find a warm welcome and an incredible view of the water.
The extremely clean cabins offer basic, comfortable accommodation.
You will appreciate the peaceful surroundings after a day of adventures in Gaspésie.
- 20 cabins
- Open plan (loft) or 2 or 3 bedrooms (subject to availability)
- 1, 2 or 3 double beds (subject to availability)
- Private bathroom (1 per unit)
- Equipped kitchenette (except in the 6 lofts)
- Internet available at reception
- Patio or deck
- Sheets and towels included
- Free outdoor parking
- Barbecue in the yard
- Children's games
- Deck chairs
- Picnic tables
"Le Petit Comptoir" cafe in the main building is open every day from 8 am to 6 pm. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; reading corner and Wi-Fi access available.