1000, avenue Melville, Shawinigan, (QC) - See map
Duration: about 3 1/2 hrs.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
Season: June 9 to Sept. 23
Departing from: Shawinigan
True to its reputation, Cité de l'énergie offers an environment where creativity and technology come together to transport you to a wonderland beyond your wildest imaginings...
At Cité de l'Énergie you can:
- Explore a century's worth of industrial history
- Ride a trolleybus and cross the river on a pontoon
- Watch multimedia shows
- Take part in scientific demonstrations
- Enjoy interactive displays
- Climb the 115-metre observation tower
Enjoy your visit!
|Season||Adult||6 to 17 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
|Jun 09, 2018 to Sep 23, 2018||$25||$12||$0|