46, rue de la Réserve, Les Escoumins, (QC) - See map
Welcome to Natakam, a family-oriented housing complex whose Indigenous name means "on the edge of the bank". Natakam Condos are located on the Essipit Indian Reserve, at the heart of the Innu First Nation.
Get ready for a unique, comfortable stay in a peaceful natural environment with spectacular views of the St. Lawrence River. You will enjoy yourself so much that you won't want to leave!
Just 25 minutes north of Tadoussac and 5 minutes from Escoumins Bay, the area offers a wide selection of activities: walking/hiking trails, playgrounds, whale-watching cruises,...
- 8 4-condo buildings (apartments)
- Dishes and cutlery
- Stove and refrigerator
- Coffee maker and microwave
- Fondue pot
- 1 or 2 closed bedrooms (according to family size)
- Full bathroom
- Living room with sofa-bed
- Private terrace or balcony with ocean view
- Cable television with DVD player
- Telephone and high-speed Internet access