899 Centre Street SW, Calgary, (AB) - See map
Le Germain Hotel Calgary is a leading boutique hotel at the heart of one of the most dynamic cities in Canada.
You will appreciate the elegance, comfort and quality of Le Germain Hotel Calgary. Its warm, friendly ambiance and many amenities will make you feel at home.
The hotel staff provides attentive, personalized service, taking care of your every need without being intrusive.
Le Germain Calgary is 100% green, and proud of it. Inaugurated in 2010, the hotel is fully outfitted with state-of-the-art technologies aimed at saving energy and protecting the environment.
Conveniently located at the corner of 9th Avenue and Centre Street, you will be just steps away from Epcor Centre for the Performing Arts, Glenbow Museum, the Calgary Tower and TELUS Convention Centre.
- 143 rooms
- Goose down comforters and feather pillows
- Flat-screen TV
- Stereo system with clock radio, CD player and iPod connection
- Electric safe
- Ergonomic adjustable iron and ironing board
- Complimentary morning newspaper, delivered to your room on request
- Computer with access to high-speed Internet in the lobby
- Rooftop terrace and garden
- In-room massage therapy ($)
- Room service and private in-room dining ($)
- Dry cleaning ($)
- 24-hour indoor valet parking ($)
- Fitness room (open day and night) with panoramic view of the city
Charcut Roast House
One of Calgary's newest, hippest places to eat, CHARCUT Roast House offers "urban rustic" cuisine featuring locally-sourced ingredients. The co-chefs prepare succulent dishes using the restaurant's custom-built rotisserie and charbroiler. The handcrafted charcuterie, cut using a vintage-style slicer, will please even the most sophisticated taste buds.