50 rue de la Ferme, Baie-Saint-Paul, (QC) - See map
Le Germain Charlevoix Hôtel & Spa is an architectural gem whose award-winning design was inspired by the historic farm buildings that once stood there.
Located in the heart of Baie-Saint-Paul, on a site that once housed the largest wooden farm in Canada, the hotel offers colourful, contemporary guestrooms with unique furnishings.
Le Germain Charlevoix Hotel also boasts a bar, a farmer's market and a café. You will have the chance to sample all the beauty, authenticity and originality of the Charlevoix region.
Welcome to a charming country hotel with an urban feel!
- 145 rooms in 5 buildings
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- Down comforters and feather pillows
- Flat-screen television
- Hair dryer
- Locally made toiletries
- Alarm clock radio with iPod docking station
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 300 thread count bedding and 100% cotton towels
- In-room electronic safe
- Wireless telephone with voicemail
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free establishment
- 24-hr. reception desk
- Spa and massage therapy ($)
- Fitness centre
- Pastry shop
- Small farmer's market
- Bar with fireplace
- "Les Labours", specializing in cuisine regional cuisine
- "Le Bercail" (bistro)
- "Le Café du Marché", coffee shop and farmer's market.