The guestrooms reflect the elegance of Canada's beautiful capital city. You will feel pampered in your comfortable, well-appointed room with its warm colours, tulip-themed paintings, Biedermeier style furnishings and tall soundproof picture windows.
- 355 rooms
- Valet parking ($)
- Cozy lobby with fireplace
- Airport and casino shuttle
- "Grill 41" commemorates the Lord Elgin’s opening in 1941 and its menu pays tribute to classic culinary styles. A warm, modern atmosphere provides the perfect setting for intimate repasts.
- 1 queen bed, 1 king bed or 2 queen beds
- Cable television
- Video games / On-demand movies ($)
- Adjustable air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
100, Elgin Street, Ottawa, (ON)
Great location, the free wifi was not good had to use Starbucks in the lobby