98, Avenue Port-Royal, Bonaventure, (QC) - See map
Built in 1906, this hotel is an integral part of the heritage of the picturesque village of Bonaventure.
Originally built as a summer residence for the business elite from Québec and the United States, the Riotel Bonaventure now invites you to enjoy its calm and relaxed ambiance.
The location has long been renowned for the closeness and clearness of its waters.
With its beaches, the beautiful Bonaventure River and the many activities available to visitors, Bonaventure is a charming summer destination with a distinct Acadian flair!
- 31 rooms
- 2 double beds, 1 king or 1 queen bed
- Sofa-bed or 3rd single bed in certain rooms
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee daily
- Balcony (in certain rooms)
- Cable television
- Alarm clock radio
- Hair dryer
- High-speed Internet
- Côté Mer Restaurant
- Balcony and outdoor terrace right on the seafront
- Ice machine
- Rental of foldaway beds and playpens
- Free local and toll-free calls and calls made with a calling card
- Free outdoor parking
- Computer with high-speed Internet available in the lobby
- Loan of fishing rods
- Nearby bicycle rental