Located on the outskirts of Jasper, Marmot Lodge is known for its calm, relaxing atmosphere, far from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
Couples and families will love the comfortable rooms, swimming pool and indoor and outdoor hot tubs.
We wish you an unforgettable stay in Jasper!
- 107 rooms on 2 floors
- Private bathroom
- 1 or 2 Double beds
- Iron / ironing board
- Private exterior entrance
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock radio
- Free outdoor parking
- Indoor swimming pool (year-round)
- Hot tubs: outdoor and indoor
- Spa & wellness centre ($)
- Self-serve laundry facilities ($): washers/dryers
- 24-hr reception desk
- Embers Steakhouse offers Alberta beef, lamb chops and seafood along with a varied wine list and views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- The Fireside Lounge features leather couches and a cozy fireplace, the perfect atmosphere for drinks and snacks.
86 Connaught Drive, Jasper, (AB)
Wildlife 500 meters from our hotel... Nice!
Nice room, nice pool and hot tub.
Avg Budget Lodge
Overall it is good budget lodge except you miss the basic microwave oven in room which we feel is must. It is available in next level of room.