A site steeped in tradition, Le Monastère des Augustines allows you to recharge your batteries and reconnect with wellness in an inspiring environment in the heart of Old Quebec.
This haven of heritage and culture is part of the historic Hôtel-Dieu de Québec monastery, site of the first hospital in the Americas north of Mexico. Respectfully restored and redesigned, Le Monastère offers a unique experience in holistic wellness.
During your stay, you can take part in daily activities and explore the principle of mindful eating at Le Monastère's restaurant. The site's secular approach is welcoming and open to everyone.
Breakfast is the only meal done in silence during your stay, a morning ritual in accordance with the historical vocation of the site.
Green accomodation : This hotel makes significant efforts to reduce its environmental impact by promoting their sustainability policies with their guests.
- 65 double rooms with private or shared bathroom
- Large windows with shutters
- Central air conditioning
- Smoke-free environment
- Ultra-comfortable, natural fibre bedding and towels
- Paid parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Healthy restaurant on site
- Boutique and lunch counter
- Health services ($)
- "Vitality" breakfast
- Access to the museum and heritage site
- Access to common relaxation and communication areas
77, rue des Remparts, Québec, (QC)