Adventurous friends of all ages, welcome to Cap Jaseux, a paradise for lovers of the great outdoors, thrilling activities and one-of-a-kind experiences!
Upon your arrival, you will be impressed by the size of this forested site in St-Fulgence, as well as its scenic beachfront location on the Saguenay River.
For many, tonight will be a childhood dream come true: you are going to sleep in the trees! The hardest part will be to choose the type of accommodation you want to dine and sleep in, because you have several options:
- The tree houses, situated 8m from the ground, offer fantastic views of the Saguenay Fjord, as well as superb sunrises and sunsets.
- The 6-metre diameter dome is built close to the ground in a secluded area. One third of the dome is made of glass so guests can admire the Saguenay Fjord and watch the stars at night.
- Built a distance from the other types of accommodation, the suspended spheres offer offer tranquility, privacy and a wonderful view of the Fjord.
- The rustic log cabins (on the ground) offer rustic charm and wonderful views.
You are free to choose how you want to spend your day on the site, depending on the ages and interests of your group. With a wide array of outdoor activities, there is something for everyone: sea kayaking, via ferrata, hiking, beach, fishing and a "high ropes" adventure in the trees.
Families will appreciate the beautiful beach, perfect for cooling off on a warm summer day or testing your fishing skills, as well as the 8 hiking trails that combine breathtaking views of the Saguenay Fjord with the discovery of the park's rich diversity of plant and animal life.
If you're looking for a challenge, the Fjord High Ropes adventure in the tall pines is for you. The secure course is divided into 4 sections of increasing difficulty and includes 73 aerial bridges.
And if you really want to try something out of the ordinary, opt for the Via Ferrata, an activity based on hiking and rock climbing, for a truly unforgettable experience. As you make your way across a vertical rock wall soaring above the majestic Saguenay Fjord, you will enjoy unbeatable views of the surrounding landscapes.
The price is per person (double occupancy) and includes:
- One night in the trees (or the type of accommodation confirmed by your travel counsellor)
- Basic kitchen equipment
- Applicable taxes
The price does not include:
NB: Breakfast (basket) can be booked at the same time as your night's stay.
Location: Cap Jaseux (Saint-Fulgence)
Season: May 20 to Oct. 9, 2018
- A pre-authorization of $200 will be made on your credit card at check-in, to cover any additional charges.
- What to bring: food and flashlight for getting around at night.
- The accommodations have no water and no electricity (and no bathroom).
- Accommodations are 50 metres from dry toilets, 250 or 500 metres from the washroom block, and close to water supply points.
- The dome is equipped with solar-powered lighting, and the treehouse has a lantern powered by battery.
- Many activities ($) are available on site.
- Activity requirements: High Ropes Adventure: 1.80m tall with hands in the air and aged 8 or older. Via Ferrata: 1.50m tall with hands in the air, aged 8 or older, min. 30 kg / max. 90 kg. Sea kayak: aged 8 or over. Hiking, beach and fishing: all are welcome!
Je ne le referais pas mais très jolie