Enjoy the peace and quiet and the gorgeous natural setting of Seigneurie du Triton. R&R and a complete change of scenery guaranteed!
Seigneurie du Triton is the ideal location for both couples and families to relax and recharge their batteries. Its natural and unspoiled site is only accessible by water; it is impossible to reach by car. The outfitter offers unique views of the Quebec wilderness. A shuttle boat service is provided to transport you there
Upon your arrival, you will receive a warm welcome from your hosts, the Tremblay family. The old-fashioned style, cozy guest rooms and eclectic decorations of this century-old outfitter will provide you with unequalled comfort. In addition, hiking and water excursions will allow you to explore the area and to deepen your knowledge of the local flora and fauna
Just 2 kilometres by canoe from Seigneurie du Triton, several teepees cluster on the banks of the Batiscan River. A few paddle strokes will take you back in time to a traditional Amerindian village, where you will be immersed in Indigenous culture and tradition. If you choose to spend a night in a teepee during your stay at Seigneurie du Triton, be prepared for a unique experience!
The outfitter has so much to offer, your stay is sure to be unforgettable!
The outfitter is overflowing with ideas for guests who want to take part in a variety of outdoor activities, both on land and on water. Or for those who prefer to enjoy the peace and quiet of this magnificent natural setting, the outfitter offers a selection of more relaxed activities.
- Hiking trails (20 minutes to 2 hours in length)
- Nature interpretation and observation
- Canoeing, kayaking and pedalboat
- Swimming in the lake and river
- Discover beaver in their natural habitat
- Visit a peat bog
- Mushroom discovery trail
- Wild berry picking and sampling
- Pétanque (bowls)
- Children's playground
- Campfire with marshmallows and "thé des bois" (wintergreen tea)
- Nighttime outing on the water with traditional legend
- Slideshow of Quebec wildlife
- 1 or 2 double beds or 2 double beds and 1 single bed or 1 double bed and 1 single single
- Private bathroom
- Some with private balcony and lake view
- Hair dryer
Lac Edouard, Lac Edouard, (QC)
The most friendly staff and in a unique - must-see - location.
We enjoyed the stay and the activities every minute. Never met such a friendly staff before.
The idea of being in a completely isolated location, adds something extra to the experience.