2591 Kirkland Ranch Road, Aschroft, (BC) - See map
Welcome to Sundance Guest Ranch, situated in British Columbia's semi-arid high country in a typical ''western'' setting! The semi-desert scenery is simply magnificent with its rolling sagebrush-covered hills and spectacular views of the Thompson River.
Family-owned and operated since its creation, it's an easy, laid-back place, where you will be treated with warm, friendly attention. Sundance is also the ideal place to spend some quiet, relaxing time with your loved ones.
- 22 rooms with private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Three typical hearty meals (included)
- Hiking and walking trails
- Movie lounge
- Games room (ping-pong, mini-football, pool,...)
- Heated outdoor pool
- Free parking
- Laundry ($)
- Dry cleaning ($)
- 2-hour horseback ride (included)**
- Volleyball, Basketball, Horseshoes
** Children under 8 can enjoy a parent-led pony ride. Cowboy boots can be rented for $2.
NB: There are no suitable horses for people weighing more than 95 kg or more than 1.85 metres tall.