C.P. 1330, Montcerf-Lytton, (QC) - See map
Discover Ready-to-Camp tent accommodation in the heart of the Réserve Faunique La Vérendrye wildlife reserve. There is water aplenty in this vast territory, with its more than 4,000 lakes and two majestic reservoirs.
You will be surrounded by floating islands and abundant vegetation and wildlife, with more than 40 species of mammals and 150 species of birds. As well as a popular fishing destination, the reserve is also a paradise for canoeing with more than 800 km of scenic routes through lakes, rivers, and reservoirs.
No need to set up camp for the night, your Ready-to-camp tent is already fully equipped! Just sit back and relax in the comfort of your tent and enjoy the sounds of nature all around you.
- 2 double beds separated by a curtain
- Bedding and towels
- Electric or gas space heater
- Electric lighting or lanterns
- 2-burner cooker under a canopy outside
- Small refrigerator
- Dishes and everything you need for cooking
- Washroom facilities with toilets and showers ($)
- Firewood for sale ($)
- Picnic table
- Hiking trails
- Watercraft rental