250, Avenue du Phare Est, Matane, (QC) - See map
Located right on the beach where the Matane River flows into the mighty St. Lawrence, Riotel Matane offers breathtaking scenery!
Comfortable bedding, a peaceful setting, and the many amenities (self-serve laundry, swimming pools, tennis court) are some of the key features of this newly renovated hotel.
After a busy day of sightseeing, take a relaxing a dip in the pool, the hot tub or the sauna and admire the view of the St. Lawrence River!
- 99 rooms
- 1 king bed or 1 or 2 queen beds
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
- Keurig K-Cup coffee machine
- Flat-screen TV
- Alarm clock radio with iPod connection
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Synthetic down comforter
- Blackout curtains for total darkness
- Hair dryer
- Outdoor pool (weather permitting)
- Heated indoor pool overlooking the river
- Fitness room overlooking the river
- Sauna overlooking the river
- Hot tub overlooking the river
- Self-serve coin-operated laundry facilities ($)
- Outdoor deck overlooking the river
- Bonfire every evening in summer
- Outdoor playground
- Lighted tennis court and loan of tennis racquets
- Ice machines
- Rental of foldaway beds and playpens
- No charge for local and toll-free calls, or calls made with a phone card
- Free outdoor parking
- Access to a computer with high-speed Internet (in the hotel lobby)
Cargo Restaurant and Lounge is the perfect place to get together and relax over a drink while admiring the incredible view of the St. Lawrence River. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Cargo offers simple quality dishes, friendly service, and a warm, casual ambiance.