Welcome to Auberge Griffon, combining rustic accommodations, a warm welcome and respect for the environment. With its location close to Forillon National Park, it is a great place to stay for families or couples looking for a lively, friendly atmosphere.
Auberge Griffon offers accommodations that are rustic (no toilets or showers inside the cottages) but cozy!
As the inn's owners are committed to the environment and sustainable development, must of the materials used to construct the various lodgings come from driftwood or old Gaspesian barns, giving them a warm, rustic look. The facilities were all designed with one goal in mind: to encourage human interaction, sharing and exchange.
Share a drink in the evening, try local Gaspésie products, enjoy the great outdoors, swap stories of the day's adventures... Your stay at Auberge Griffon is sure to be memorable!
- Cooking essentials: dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, dish soap, dish rags.
- Wheelbarrow for transporting luggage (if necessary)
- Rainwater collection system (for dishes and other uses)
- Toilets and showers nearby (none inside the cottages)
- Free parking (near the cottages)
- Le Barbar bar
- Wi-Fi access
- Bicycle and snorkeling equipment rental ($)
- BBQ available
- Dining room / waterfront deck
- Fire pit by the sea
- Pétanque, table football, soccer, sandbox, board games
* The price is per person (double occupancy), per night and includes applicable taxes.
Une vraie expérience originale
Ambiance très particulière avec la diversité des gens croisés, accueil très sympa, originalité des lieux qui compense le relatif inconfort (eau potable et toilettes extérieures au chalet). Mérite de s'y arrêter pour vivre l'expérience !