Founded in 1969, Fraserway is rated highest by travellers among RV rental companies in Canada .
Fraserway also offers a wide variety of models, including the smaller “ truck campers” , which are becoming increasingly popular with RV enthusiasts.
Rental staff speak several languages, and the fleet of vehicles is the youngest in Canada.
The PROS of Fraserway
- 70% of the vehicles are under one year old.
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada ).
- Airport transfers included, as well as certain downtown transfers (some conditions apply).
- FREE bedding special for bookings made before January.
- $0 deductible option in the event of vehicle damage.
- Attentive staff.
- Morning pick-up at no extra charge.
- Pets are allowed, for an extra fee of $100.
The CONS of Fraserway
- No rental location in Montréal.
- Unlimited kilometres option available only for rentals of 14 days or more.
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).