Ford Chassis V10 engine
Length: 24.6 to 26.11 ft. (7.5 à 8.5 m)
Width: 8.4 ft. (2.56 m)
Transmission: 5 speed automatic
Power steering, power brakes
Fuel capacity: 53 gal.
Fuel type: gasoline (regular)
Radio/CD - MP3
Max. child car seats (6 years and under) : 3
- 1 queen bed 4.1 x 6.8 ft. (1.52 x 2.03 mètres)
- 1 double overcab bed 4.1 x 6.8 ft (1.52 x 2.03 mètres)
- 1 single dinette bed 3.8 x 5.8 ft (1.12 x 1.72 mètres)
- Dash and roof air conditioning
- Fresh water tank: 44 gal.
- Grey water tank: 39 gal.
- Black water tank: 39 gal.
- Propane capacity: 11.9 gal.
- Water heater
- Propane furnace
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Stove + oven
- TV and DVD player
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, colander, can opener, corkscrew, teapot, coffee maker (non-electric), lawn chair, trash can, dustpan, clothes hangers and clothespins.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 4 adults and 1 child (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted.
- Minimum age required: 25 years old.
This family business founded in 1974 offers a wide variety of good quality vehicles at its rental location just outside Montréal.
A young fleet and impeccable service.
The PROS of Cité Caravane
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada).
- 160 km included per day of rental.
- Only supplier of diesel vehicles.
- Airport transfer included.
- Wide variety of models.
- Extra driver is free.
The CONS of Cité Caravane
- Availability can be limited.
- Only in Montréal.
- Closed on Sundays.