Chassis/engine : Ford V10
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 25 L/100 km
Length : 29.7 ft. (9.02 m)
Width : 8.3 ft. (2.52 m)
Interior height : 6.9 ft. (2.13 m)
Automatic transmission : 4 speed overdrive
Fuel capacity : 303 L
Tilt steering wheel
Power steering, power brakes
AM/FM radio with CD
- 1 double overcab bed, 4.25 x 6.7 ft. (1.30 x 2.03 m)
- 1 rear double bed, 5.0 x 6.2 ft. (1.52 x 1.88 m)
- 1 dinette bed, 3.25 x 5.6 ft. (1.0 x 1.70 m)
- 1 sofa-bed, 3.3 x 5.0 ft. (1.02 x 1.52 m)
- Dash and roof air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 189 L
- Black water tank: 110 L
- Grey water tank: 166 L
- Propane tank: 78 L
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Microwave, stove + oven
- Propane furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, food savers, coffee filter & thermos, teapot, basic tool kit, flashlight, axe, lawn chair, instruction manual, road maps/directions, bucket, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan, clothes hangers and clothespins .
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 4 adults and 2 children (Child = under 12).
- 1 child seat can be installed in this vehicle.
- Minimum age required: 25 years old.
Founded in 1969, Fraserway is rated highest by travellers among RV rental companies in Canada.
Fraserway also offers a wide variety of models, including the smaller “ truck campers” , which are becoming increasingly popular with RV enthusiasts.
Rental staff speak several languages, and the fleet of vehicles is the youngest in Canada.
The PROS of Fraserway
- 70% of the vehicles are under one year old.
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada ).
- Airport transfers included, as well as certain downtown transfers (some conditions apply).
- FREE bedding special for bookings made before January.
- $0 deductible option available.
- Attentive staff.
- Morning pick-up at no extra charge.
- Pets are allowed, for an extra fee of $100.
The CONS of Fraserway
- Unlimited kilometres option available only for rentals of 14 days or more.
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).