3382 route 132 ouest, Le Bic, (QC) - See map
DetailsYou don't think you're a camper at heart, or you love camping but you didn't bring your camping gear with you on your Canadian vacation? You don't sleep well on the ground, you're afraid of being cold, or you think it's too much hassle to go camping with the kids?
The Huttopia tent is the answer! Known as "ready-to-camp", this option is ideal for families, couples, and friends alike. The concept is simple, original and exclusive to Parcs Québec national parks. No need to set anything up or bring any gear; your tent is already set and fully equipped when you arrive. Just relax and enjoy!
Go camping in a Huttopia tent in Bic National Park. Imagine the sounds and smells of the sea and the caress of the ocean breeze, as you admire one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world...
- 2 double beds separated by a curtain
- Bed linens and towels
- Electric or gas space heater
- Electric lighting
- 2-burner cooker under a canopy outside
- Small refrigerator
- Dishes and everything you need for cooking
- Access to washroom facilities with toilets and showers ($)
- Firewood for sale ($)
- Picnic table
- Interpretation activities offered on location
- Hiking trails
- Boat rental ($)