Duration: About 2 1/2 hrs
Schedule: Observatory hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Season: Open year-round
Location: Aux Enfants Terribles - Au Sommet Place Ville Marie
Discover Montreal from a height of 185 metres above street level in the Sommet Place Ville Marie Tower. This unique attraction offers spectacular views of the bustling city and its landmarks.
A 30-second elevator ride will whisk you up to the Observatory on the 46th floor, where an unforgettable view awaits.
After visiting the Observatory, enjoy a fine dining experience at the highest restaurant in Montreal: Les Enfants Terribles, offering bold and reinvented Québec cuisine and a stunning panoramic view over the city.
Authentik advice: If you arrive just before nightfall, you will have the chance to admire Montreal and its surroundings both by day AND by night, and to watch the city lights gradually twinkling on: a truly magical moment...
|Season||Adult||5 to 12 yrs old||0 to 4 yrs old|
|Visit + Dinner during the week (2020)||$66||$41||are not accepted|
|Visit + Brunch (saturday and sunday) (2020)||$41||$29||are not accepted|
* Visit + Weeknight Dinner, valid Monday-Friday.
* Brunch + Weekend Visit, valid Saturday-Sunday.
* The price includes: visit of the 46th-floor Observatory with panoramic view, dinner or brunch at Les Enfants Terribles restaurant, depending on the day of your reservation.
* 3-course evening menu: appetizer, main dish, dessert with coffee/tea for guests aged 13 and over.
* 3-course evening menu for children between the ages of 5 and 12: appetizer, main dish, dessert.
* Children under 5 can eat off the parent's plate (any extra orders are payable on site).
* The Brunch menu includes a choice of sweet or savoury entree with tea or coffee.
* Additional orders (beverages, dishes, etc) are possible and are payable on site.
1 Place Ville Marie, Niveau galerie Marchande, Montréal, (QC)