Enjoy a family stay in a magnificent natural environment in the Lanaudière region. You will love the rustic charm of the small wooden cabins. The site offers an array of outdoor activities and friendly staff.
Each cabin includes a wood stove, bedding, a kitchenette, electric heating and a barbecue. Washroom facilities with showers, toilets and sinks are located nearby along with composting toilets.
FREE on-site activities
- Canoeing, kayaking, pedal boat
- Swimming (end of June to end of Aug.)
- Treetop adventure
- Nature interpretation trail
- Geocaching (equipment not provided)
- Volleyball, soccer, baseball, frisbee (equipment available)
- Park and play set
- Kitchen (refrigerator, 2-burner cooker, toaster oven, kettle, coffee maker, cooking utentils, dishes/cutlery)
- Indoor wood stove
- Outdoor fire pit
- Water reservoir
- Bedding (sheets and towels)
- Outdoor picnic table
- Outdoor chairs
- Shower, toilets and sinks outside the cabins.