The Travel Counsellor will work primarily on the new English website of Authentik Canada. He/she will respond to telephone and E-mail requests from English-speaking clients regarding car and RV rentals and roadtrips, from the east coast to the west coast of Canada.
He/she will guide clients toward the right product while maximizing sales opportunities, book various services directly with suppliers, send travel documents to clients and provide after-sales follow-up.
He/she will also be responsible of managing the social networks (Facebook, Blog, Twitter) as a 2-5 hours per week.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Education: DEC OR AEC (completed)
Related experience: 3 to 5 years
Language(s) required: excellent English & good French
- English perfectly spoken and written, and fluent in French
- Skilled in sales and customer service and listening to clients’ needs.
- Good knowledge of Canadian tourism region and products.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Able to multitask and work within tight deadlines.
- Must be autonomous, organized and work well under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and the social networks.
SALARY: To be discussed*
* Salary will be reviewed following an evaluation after a 3-month training period. The salary will be increased in accordance with employee performance and will be reviewed annually. You will qualify for our group insurance program (sickness, salary, life...).
OTHER REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Comprehensive group insurance and REER
- Authentik Care program
- Reduced rates and free offers with our suppliers
- Significant opportunity for advancement within a fast growing company
ANTICIPATED START DATE: December 2017
*We will only contact applicants selected for an interview.