The Travel agent will work primarily on the Authentik Canada platform, and also on the Motorhome Canada microsite. He/she will respond to telephone, E-mail and chat requests from English-speaking clients regarding car and RV rentals and travel packages, from the east coast to the west coast of Canada.
He/she will guide clients toward the right product while maximizing sales opportunities, book various services directly with suppliers, send travel documents to clients and provide after-sales follow-up.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Education: DEC OR AEC (completed)
Related experience: 1 to 2 years
Language(s) required: English & French, spoken and written
- Bilingual in English & French, both spoken & written.
- Skilled in sales and customer service and listening to clients’ needs.
- Good knowledge of Canada and the USA.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Able to multitask and work within tight deadlines.
- Must be autonomous, organized and work well under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
* Salary will be reviewed following an evaluation after a 3-month training period. The salary will be increased in accordance with employee performance and will be reviewed annually. You will qualify for our group insurance program (sickness, salary, life...).
OTHER REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Comprehensive group insurance and REER
- Reduced rates and free offers with our suppliers
- Significant opportunity for advancement within a fast growing company
ANTICIPATED START DATE: December 2018
*We will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
*The travel counsellor will need to get a valid OPC certificate before his/her start date