The Travel agent will work primarily on the Authentik Canada platform, and also on the Motorhome Canada microsite. He/she will respond to telephone, E-mail and chat requests from English-speaking clients regarding car and RV rentals and travel packages, from the east coast to the west coast of Canada.
He/she will guide clients toward the right product while maximizing sales opportunities, book various services directly with suppliers, send travel documents to clients and provide after-sales follow-up.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Education: DEC OR AEC (completed)
Related experience: 1 to 2 years
Language(s) required: English & French, spoken and written
- Bilingual in English & French, both spoken & written.
- Skilled in sales and customer service and listening to clients’ needs.
- Good knowledge of Canada and the USA.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Able to multitask and work within tight deadlines.
- Must be autonomous, organized and work well under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
OTHER REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Comprehensive group insurance and REER
- Reduced rates and free offers with our suppliers
- Significant opportunity for advancement within a fast growing company
ANTICIPATED START DATE: 2020
*We will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
*The travel counsellor will need to get a valid OPC certificate before his/her start date