Welcome to a haven of peace and nature! By the lake or by the river, you will be charmed by this small village of log cabins, nestled in the heart of the forest.
Each cabin is a special place offering privacy and a stress-free stay. Access to the site is restricted to cabin guests only by means of an automatic barrier. Your stay is sure to be calm and restful.
A host of activities are available both on-site and nearby: you will have an abundance of choice as the cabins are close to two golf courses (Golf le Grand Portneuf and Golf des Pins) and just minutes from the perfect family destination: Valcartier Vacation Village, a water park offering a multitude of water slides and interactive games.
Not to mention that just an hour from your cabin is Old Quebec, where you can do some sightseeing or shopping or take in one of the many festivals that liven up the city streets throughout the year!
All cabins are located close to a lake or river and offer the comfort and amenities you need for an enjoyable stay (fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator and electric stove, bathroom with bath and/or shower, towels and bed linens included). Some cabins even have a fireplace and/or a hot tub!
Most of the cabins have 2 bedrooms or more, and some can even accommodate up to 14 guests.
* Prices are per person and include taxes (double occupancy)
* Minimum stay of 2 nights during summer.
Amenities included with your cabin rental:
- Cutlery, dishes, ovenware (8 place settings for small cabins and 12 for larger cabins)
- 1 bag of firewood
- Bedding and towels
- Toilet paper, tissues, soap for one night (more can be purchased at the convenience store)
- White and green garbage bags
- Bird seed
- Propane BBQ (propane included)
- Dish soap
- Salt, pepper, coffee filters
- Hair dryer
- Life vest and pair of oars, if you rent a water craft (refundable deposit of $10 per person)
Not included with your rental:
- Extra firewood
- Fishing rights
- Toilet paper, soap, garbage bags
- Beach towels
- Fishing license
- Fishing rods & bait
- Rowboat, canoe, kayak, pedal boat (included with some cabins)
Available at the reception office (loan/rental):
- Canoes, kayaks, rowboat, pedal boat
- Golf cart (4 passengers)
- Fishing rods
- Horseshoes, croquet, pétanque, balls, books, movies, games, etc.
- Daily housekeeping service
Available for purchase at the gift shop and convenience store in the reception office:
- Beer and wine
- Fishing rights
- Worms for fishing
- Fishing rods (for purchase or rent)
- Mosquito repellant
- Local crafts, souvenirs, antiques, sports clothing etc.
* Convenience store: bread, milk, butter, etc.