Duration : 1 1/2 hrs. to a full day
Schedule : Many departure from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, from July 1 to September 15.
Season : May 15 to Oct. 20
Departing from : Percé wharf
Spend a magical day in beautiful surroundings, while you discover the famous Percé Rock and Bonaventure Island's incredible gannet colony.
This cruise leaves from the Percé wharf and will take you to Bonaventure Island, passing close by the famous Rock, where you will be able to take some stunning photos.
We encourage you to go ashore at Bonaventure (perfect for a picnic lunch!) and take the hike of your choice (from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours) to the northern gannet colony, where large numbers of these marine birds nest on the island's cliffs.
It's an experience you won't want to miss!
|Season||Adult||6 to 12 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
|2023/05/15 to 2023/10/20||€33||€18||€1|
* The prices above include the 90-minute cruise and all applicable taxes.
* If you get off on the Bonaventure Island, the entrance fee is $ 8.90 per person.
* To fully enjoy your day, don't forget your picnic!
* Departure for the last cruise is at 3:00 p.m.
* Cruise departure frequency: every 30 minutes in July, August and September (1 to 4 departures per day in May, June and October).
* We strongly recommend getting off on Ile Bonaventure and hiking the trail of your choice (4 different trails, from 30 to 90 minutes, for a total of 15 km) to the world-famous Northern Gannet colony with its thousands of birds.
Rue du Quai, Percé, (QC)
island cruise not to be missed
Great hike, interesting guides
No further comment.