Authentik Canada is an online road trip planner on which you can fully customize your trip, thanks to its innovative platform. Travellers deal directly with our team of local advisors (you!) in order to cut out the middleman and be offered a service that reflects their image.
Advising customers in planning their trip to Canada and the United States and responding to various requests regarding road trips (by phone, email, and online chat) will be your new daily life!
You will have the pleasure of advising our travellers from all over the world on the right product for them, to create a tailor-made road trip that can meet their criteria and interests. You will be in charge of booking services and validating travel documents as well as providing assistance to customers before, during and after their travel.
Requirements and working conditions
Education: DCS (DEC) or ASC (AEC) completed
Years of experience related to the position: 1 to 2 years
Description of skills :
- Relevant skills in sales and customer service
- Excellent knowledge of French and English
- Good knowledge of the Canadian and American territory
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously, sometimes within tight deadlines
- Have a good ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work with the Office Suite with ease
Conditions and benefits
Salary offered: to be discussed, according to your experience
Authentik advantages :
- Flexible remote working (yes, flexible for real!)
- Take part in our many happy hours and team outings
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Competitive RRSP program
- Reduced rates or freebies from our suppliers
- Exchange your fitness hours for days off
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On rotation with the team: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on weekends
Starting date : October, 2021
* Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted