Our guests all agree: Domaine des Dunes is a friendly, family-oriented campground.
It is also known for its quiet environment, pleasant wooded surroundings and convenient location, close enough to Tadoussac (2.5 km) to enjoy whale watching and restaurant dining without being in the heart of the hustle and bustle of a popular tourist location.
- Washrooms with showers ($), sinks and toilets
- Self-serve laundry facilities with washers and dryers ($)
- Children's playground nearby
- Picnic area
- Firewood and coffee for sale at reception
- Volleyball, pétanque and horseshoes
585, chemin du Moulin à Baude, Tadoussac, (QC)
Near the sea
(Translated by Google) Very nice campsite
Very nice home
(Translated by Google) Pleasant campsite close to the beautiful view of the St Laurent.