Surrounded by glittering lakes and majestic snow-capped mountains, suffused with charm and rustic elegance, the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge provides a mountain lodge experience in the heart of nature.
It is a perfect reflection of the tranquillity and natural splendour of its surroundings, offering stunning vistas along the banks of the emerald green waters of Lac Beauvert.
Green lodging: This property has implemented eco-friendly initiatives and behaviours to reduce its environmental impact.
- 446 rooms in the historic lodge, cedar chalets and log cabins
- Hot tub
- Pool table
The Lodge offers a variety of dining options with features such as mountain views, outdoor patio, fine cuisine and a large fireplaces. Please note that some are only open during the summer.
- "Orso Trattoria" offers a contemporary Northern Italian cuisine, prepared with fresh locally-sourced produce and ingredients. Open for breakfast and dinner; dinner reservations are recommended.
- The "Emerald Lounge" is a place where you can have lunch and creative cocktails served in the lounge or out on the patio. Stunning views of Lac Beauvert and Whistler's Mountain.
- The "Moose's Nook Chophouse" is known for its Alberta AAA beef, fresh fish, regional cuisine and entertainment in a rustic setting. Open daily. Dinner reservations are highly recommended.
- "Fitzhugh's to Go" offers a selection of fresh gourmet sandwiches and salads for a quick meal or a picnic lunch for an afternon of exploring. Open from early morning to late afternoon.
1 Old Lodge Road, Jasper, (AB)