|LOSS DAMAGE WAIVER
***INCLUDED IN OUR PRICES***
|Deductible amount||Security deposit||Third party liability coverage||Covered by basic insurance|
|$500||$200||$1 million||Collision, fire, vandalism, theft|
Loss damage waiver limits your financial liability to the deductible amount in the event of a collision or loss or theft of the vehicle.
You are liable for :
- All damages resulting from negligence on your part (impaired driving, traffic violation, use of incorrect fuel, etc.).
- The cost of all repairs for glass damage or puncture.
In the event of an accident, you must :
- Provide the rental company with a police report following an accident occurring during your rental period. This document will help to determine who is at fault in the accident.
- Should you require assistance or towing, you must contact the rental company directly.
Credit card deposit :
- A security deposit of $200 will be authorized (blocked) on the credit card of the principal driver when the vehicle is picked up.
- Only a credit card in the name of the principal driver will be accepted. Debit cards, prepaid credit cards, cheques and cash will be refused.
- The pre-authorized deposit amount will be released after the vehicle is returned.