Duration: About 1 1/2 hrs.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. (+ 3:00 p.m. in high season)
Season: May 12 to Oct. 31 2023
Departing from: Sacré Coeur (20 minutes from Tadoussac)
This ATV excursion will take you along mountain trails with breathtaking views of the majestic Saguenay Fjord.
After explaining basic ATV driving and safety, your guide will lead you on an unforgettable tour, at your own pace and in complete safety.
You will drive through forests, roar up and down hills, and enjoy views out over the Saguenay Fjord on several occasions.
Don't forget your camera!
|Season||1 guide et 2 enfants|
|2023/05/12 to 2023/10/31||€29||€57||€39||€63||€75||€86||€94||€161|
* Prices are per ATV.
* Teenager: 12 to 17 years old.
* Child: 4 to 11 years old.
* Children 3 years old and under are not allowed.
* The prices include the guide with his ATV and services, your ATV, gasoline, oil, safety helmet, dust glasses, accidental damage insurance (except deductible) and applicable taxes.
* Guaranteed departure for 2 adults minimum.
* Deductible in the event of an accident: $ 2,000
* To drive the quad, participants must be at least 18 years of age and have a driving license (valid in your country).
* Families and / or beginners welcome!
465, route 172 Nord, Sacré-Coeur, (QC)
(Translated by Google) Excursion with our guide (at the 5-star farm): a quad for 2 adults and our 9-year-old son with him
Very nice walk (for all levels) to end in a field of blueberries (blueberries)
In the top