Duration: 3 1/2 hrs.
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. and noon
Season: June 10 to October 9
Departing from: Grandes Bergeronnes (20 minutes from Tadoussac)
Don't miss this superb whale-watching kayak excursion!
A dynamic team of professional guides will initiate you to the basics of sea kayaking and will help you discover the most beautiful places in the St-Lawrence Estuary.
The activity begins with an informative introduction to the area and its marine life. You will then be shown how to adjust your equipment and prepare your kayak and have the chance to practice basic kayaking techniques.
You will be provided with the latest high-quality equipment: paddle, spray skirt, anorak, isothermal clothing, boots and life vest.
Assisted by the wind and the tide, you will glide silently along, several hundred meters from the river banks, on the lookout for whales, seals and marine birds of all kinds.
Enjoy your trip!
|Season||Adult||8 to 17 yrs old||0 to 7 yrs old|
2022/05/20 to 2022/06/19
2022/09/05 to 2022/10/09
|€66||€50||are not accepted|
2023/05/19 to 2023/06/18
2023/09/04 to 2023/10/08
|€68||€51||are not accepted|
* The price includes the services of your guide, the boat rental, the necessary equipment, training and safety instructions (duration: 1h15), the excursion on the St. Lawrence River (duration: 2h15) and all applicable taxes.
* Effort: light to moderate
* No skills required. Beginners without experience welcome!
* Note: Each child under 18 must be paired with an adult.
* The activity is not recommended for women pregnant under 4 months or over 6 months.
Bergeronnes / L'Anse à la Cave (sur la Route 138), Les Bergeronnes, (QC)