Duration : 40 minutes total (30-minute flight)
Schedule : 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.
Season : May 1 to September 30
Departing from : Green Lake (5 minutes from the village of Whistler)
Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the supernatural beauty of Garibaldi Provincial Park.
This spectacular experience will be one of the high points of your trip to Western Canada!
Soar over the majestic glaciers, rugged mountain peaks, unique volcanic formations and lush alpine meadows that surround the turquoise waters of Garibaldi Lake.
And be sure to keep an eye out: it is not uncommon to see wandering black bears in search of wild berries or mountain goats looking for salt licks.
|Season||Adult||2 to 11 yrs old||0 to 1 yrs old|
|2022/05/01 to 2022/10/31||$202||$105||$0|
|2023/04/30 to 2023/10/30||$208||$108||$0|
* The price includes a 30-minute flight and the applicable taxes.
* Your scenic flight will take you high over the natural beauty of British Columbia (majestic glaciers, rugged mountain peaks, lush alpine meadows) including lovely Garibaldi Provincial Park and the turquoise waters of Garibaldi Lake.
* This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
* All flights are subject to weather conditions. Flights can be rescheduled or cancelled (100% refundable).
* Chlidren under 2 years-old fly for free but have to be seated on their parent's lap.
8069, Nicklaus North Blvd, Whistler, (BC)