Duration : 40 minutes total (30-minute flight)
Schedule : 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.
Season : May 1 to September 30
Departing from : Green Lake (5 minutes from the village of Whistler)
Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the supernatural beauty of Garibaldi Provincial Park.
This spectacular experience will be one of the high points of your trip to Western Canada!
Soar over the majestic glaciers, rugged mountain peaks, unique volcanic formations and lush alpine meadows that surround the turquoise waters of Garibaldi Lake.
And be sure to keep an eye out: it is not uncommon to see wandering black bears in search of wild berries or mountain goats looking for salt licks.
|Season||Adult||2 to 11 yrs old||0 to 1 yrs old|
|2023/05/01 to 2023/10/31||£128||£67||£0|
* The price includes a 30-minute flight and the applicable taxes.
* Your scenic flight will take you high over the natural beauty of British Columbia (majestic glaciers, rugged mountain peaks, lush alpine meadows) including lovely Garibaldi Provincial Park and the turquoise waters of Garibaldi Lake.
* This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
* All flights are subject to weather conditions. Flights can be rescheduled or cancelled (100% refundable).
* Chlidren under 2 years-old fly for free but have to be seated on their parent's lap.
8069, Nicklaus North Blvd, Whistler, (BC)
(Translated by Google) unmissable, retro aeronautical atmosphere, extraordinary landscape
when leaving this flight, stop at the restaurant of the Golf club for a drink there is a magnificent view
moreover, you can walk around the lake beware of mosquitoes
Pleasant activity in a seaplane where all the seats allow you to see the places visited
(Translated by Google) Pleasant experience under a beautiful weather allowing to appreciate the flight, the colors of the lakes, the course between the mountains of Whistler and to fly over the hiking trails. Professionalism of the service provider
(Translated by Google) An excellent memory of our seaplane flight. The color of the lakes, the glaciers and a top and very friendly pilot