Duration : 4 hours
Schedule : 9 am
Season : June to September
Departure : Visitor Center (St Mary on the east side or Apgar on the west side)
What better way to explore Going-to-the-Sun Road than comfortably sitting on a bus and taking in the view!
This scenic mountain road runs through the park from east to west and offers stunning vistas.
Being part of a guided tour, you will get to sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about driving, parking or navigating the park's winding roads. And you'll also get to learn more about the history, the culture and the landscape from a member of the Blackfeet Tribe.
Several photo stops are planned throughout the journey so you can immortalize this memorable day!
|Season||Adult||5 to 12 yrs old||0 to 4 yrs old|
|2021/05/29 to 2021/09/27||$81||$48||$0|
|2022/05/28 to 2022/09/26||$84||$50||$0|
* Price is in Canadian dollars (may vary with the exchange rate).
* This road is not accessible to vehicles longer than 21 feet.
* You can take this tour from the east side and the west side of the park.
* Meals and Glacier National Park entrance fees are not included.
* There may still be snow on the road in June .
Apgar Visitor Center, West Glacier, (MT)