Duration : 4 hours
Schedule : 9 am
Season : June to September
Departure : Visitor Center (St Mary on the east side or Apgar on the west side)
What better way to explore Going-to-the-Sun Road than comfortably sitting on a bus and taking in the view!
This scenic mountain road runs through the park from east to west and offers stunning views.
Being part of a guided tour, not only will the whole family get to sit back and enjoy the ride but you'll also get to learn more about the history, the culture and the landscape from a member of the Blackfeet Tribe.
Several stops are planned throughout the journey so you can take pictures to remember this day by.
|Season||Adult||5 to 12 yrs old||0 to 4 yrs old|
|2021/05/29 to 2021/09/27||$81||$48||$0|
* The rate above is in Canadian dollars (it may vary with the exchange rate).
* This road is not accessible to vehicles longer than 21 feet.
* You can take this tour from the east side and the west side of the park.
* Meals and Glacier National Park entrance fees are not included.
* This tour will not start until Logan Pass opens (usually opens end of June).
Apgar Visitor Center, West Glacier, (MT)