Ford/Dodge Chassis: V8
Length: 24.8 ft. (7.57 m)
Width: 8.2 ft. (2.5 m)
Interior height: 6.3 ft. (1.95 m)
Automatic transmission: 4 speed overdrive
Diesel/Gas capacity: 98/128 L
Tilt steering wheel
Power steering, power brakes
Air conditioner and AM/FM radio with CD
Slide-out: two single bunk beds
Max. child car seats (6 years and under) : 3
- 1 double overcab bed, 5.0 x 6.8 ft. (1.52 x 2.03 m)
- 1 dinette bed, 2.9 x 6.0 ft. (0.90 x 1.83 m)
- 2 single children's bunk beds, 2.7 x 6.0 ft. (0.80 x 1.83 m)
- Dash air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 142 L
- Black water tank: 68 L
- Grey water tank: 115 L
- Propane tank: 32 L
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Refrigerator, stove + oven
- Propane furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, food savers, coffee filter & thermos, teapot, basic tool kit, flashlight, axe, lawn chair, instruction manual, road maps/directions, bucket, extra dinner set (guest), dustpan, clothes hangers and clothespins .
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 3 adults and 2 children (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted (certain conditions apply).
- 3 child seats or 3 boosters seat (or 3 seats, any combination) can be installed in this vehicle.
- Minimum age required: 25 years old.
Founded in 1969, Fraserway is rated highest by travellers among RV rental companies in Canada.
Fraserway also offers a wide variety of models, including the smaller “ truck campers” , which are becoming increasingly popular with RV enthusiasts.
Rental staff speak several languages, and the fleet of vehicles is the youngest in Canada.
The PROS of Fraserway
- 70% of the vehicles are under one year old.
- FREE GPS RENTAL (exclusive to Authentik Canada ).
- Airport transfers included, as well as certain downtown transfers (some conditions apply).
- FREE bedding special for bookings made before January.
- $0 deductible option available.
- Attentive staff.
- Morning pick-up at no extra charge.
- Pets are allowed, for an extra fee of $100.
The CONS of Fraserway
- Unlimited kilometres option available only for rentals of 14 days or more.
- Vehicle availability in high season is quite limited, especially for last-minute bookings (April or later).