Duration : about 4 1/2 hrs.
Schedule : 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
Season : June 11 to Sept. 25
Departing from : Shawinigan
True to its reputation, Cité de l'énergie offers an environment where creativity and technology come together to transport you to a wonderland beyond your wildest imaginings...
At Cité de l'Énergie you can:
- Explore a century's worth of industrial history
- Ride a trolleybus and cross the river on a pontoon
- Watch multimedia shows
- Take part in scientific demonstrations
- Enjoy interactive displays
- Climb the 115-metre observation tower
Enjoy your visit!
|Season||Adult||6 to 17 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
|2023/06/10 to 2023/09/24||€21||€10||€0|
|2023/09/25 to 2023/10/01||€21||€10||€0|
* The price includes access to the observation tower and the applicable taxes.
* Last check-in time at 2 pm.
* Services available on site: free parking, visitors reception area, gift shop, "Café de la Tour" cafe, picnic areas, restrooms.
1000, avenue Melville, Shawinigan, (QC)
(Translated by Google) Very interesting visit. In addition, plan the fly boat on the St Maurice. Shawinigan is a very beautiful city.
Electricity could not be simpler
(Translated by Google) Very interesting visit whether for us or children aged 10 and 13 where everything is explained in very clear and interactive material.