Duration: about 4 1/2 hrs.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
Season: June 12 to Sept. 26
Departing from: Shawinigan
True to its reputation, Cité de l'énergie offers an environment where creativity and technology come together to transport you to a wonderland beyond your wildest imaginings...
At Cité de l'Énergie you can:
- Explore a century's worth of industrial history
- Ride a trolleybus and cross the river on a pontoon
- Watch multimedia shows
- Take part in scientific demonstrations
- Enjoy interactive displays
- Climb the 115-metre observation tower
Enjoy your visit!
|Season||Adult||6 to 17 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
|2021/06/14 to 2021/09/26||$25||$20||$0|
1000, avenue Melville, Shawinigan, (QC)