Duration : 10 or 20 minutes in the air (depending on chosen option)
Schedule : 9:30 a.m. till nightfall
Season : Year-round
Departing from : St-Jovite
Experience the magnificent and world famous region of Mont Tremblant from the air!
Soar over a forest of red pines, towards Rivière du Diable and the touristic village of Mont-Tremblant, after a quick flight over majestic Tremblant Lake.
Look down on the famous race circuit and Tremblant's magnificent golf courses.
On your way back, admire Ouimet Lake and Gray Rocks Hotel, then enjoy a superb view of the village of Saint-Jovite, just before ending the trip with a gentle landing.
|2021/01/01 to 2021/12/31||€161||€201|
|2022/01/01 to 2022/12/31||€161||€201|
* The price is for the group and not per person.
* The price includes a 10 or 20-minute flight (depending on option chosen) and applicable taxes.
* Children 1 and under fly for free, if sitting on their parent's lap.
* The helicopter can accommodate up to 3 passengers with a total of 275 kg.
* For a group of 4 to 6 people, 2 flights will be booked.
* The heliport is located 15 minutes away from Tremblant village.
72, route 117, Mont-Tremblant, (QC)