Built in 1906, this hotel is an integral part of the heritage of the picturesque village of Bonaventure. Originally built as a summer residence for the business elite from Québec and the United States, the Riotel Bonaventure now invites you to enjoy its calm and relaxed ambiance.
- 31 rooms
- Balcony and outdoor terrace right on the seafront
- Ice machine
- Rental of foldaway beds and playpens
- Free local and toll-free calls and calls made with a calling card
- Computer with high-speed Internet available in the lobby
- Loan of fishing rods
- Nearby bicycle rental
- "Kano" : welcomes you for breakfast and dinner with a varied à la carte menu.
98, Avenue de Port-Royal, bonaventure, (QC)
(Translated by Google) similar to the riotel in Percé in terms of rooms, the restaurant is correct but the service is a bit slow.
good, friendly staff
(Translated by Google) hotel well located always with a view of the river
In order to do the activity the next day we asked to move our activity earlier in order to do the next step.
Instead of 1 p.m., it moved it to 11:30 a.m.
(Translated by Google) Beautiful place, great staff! what happiness.