Duration: 4 hours
Schedule: 11:00 a.m.
Season: June 01 to Oct. 10
Departing from: St-Aimé-des-Lacs
Venture into the backcountry of Charlevoix with the "bear whisperer" to discover a well-known inhabitant of the Quebec forest, the black bear.
Upon your arrival you will meet your trapper-guide, a wildlife enthusiast who can teach you all about the habitat and habits of the black bear.
Then from the shelter of a viewing tower, in complete safety and protected from the elements, you will be able to observe and photograph this impressive mammal from a distance of less than 20 metres.
It is always spectacular to witness the strength, agility, ingeniousness and dexterity that the bear displays in his natural habitat.
This authentic experience will be among the highlights of your trip to Canada!
|Season||Adult||6 to 12 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
|2022/06/01 to 2022/10/10||$64||$35||$0|
|2023/06/01 to 2023/10/08||$66||$36||$0|
* The rate includes a guide as well as the applicable taxes.
* Not recommended for children under 5 years-old (due to the need to stay still and very quiet for the duration).
* To get to the observation point, you will have to walk for about 15 minutes. Your guide will tell you about the area's flora and fauna.
* This is a group activity (maximum of 12 people).
* Bring a light lunch with you.
150 Chemin du pied des Monts, St-Aimé-des-Lacs, (QC)
No English spoken here. Tour is completely in French so do not expect any English. Even with that, the experience is fantastic!
(Translated by Google) A very interesting sharing with the guide and impressive to miss the black bears.
(Translated by Google) A little made for tourists, but we had a great time
Excellent explanations, perfect observation of black bears,